Welcome to the Bahama Village Area Residents Neighborhood Association. We aim to gather input from all residents and inform all residents about our neighborhood.
NOTICE: Key West City Commission Virtual Meeting – Tuesday June 2nd, 2020 @ 5pm
Below is the information you need to know about the upcoming city commission meeting and how to participate. The City Commission home page is: https://www.cityofkeywest-fl.gov/commission/ and the Agendas can be seen here: http://keywest.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx
THE KEY WEST CITY COUNCIL MEETING IS JUNE 2ND @5PM AND BAHAMA VILLAGE HAS TWO ITEMS UP FOR DISCUSSION – ITEMS 14 AND 15.
- Make an eComment if you cannot call into the city commission meeting live – Make an eComment Now!
- You may also provide written comments by emailing City Clerk Cheri Smith by 4:00 p.m. June 2nd, 2020 at email@example.com
- Join by using zoom – https://zoom.us/j/9822438042 enter Meeting ID: 949 1073 8065. You still have to sign up here and send the city clerk firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your drivers license via email.
- To comment during the meeting you will still need to file an eComment Now! that INCLUDES your phone number that you will be calling in on to this number 1-646-558 8656 and when the meeting ID is requested, enter 949 1073 8065. You will need to follow the instructions on listening to the meeting via phone, when your name is called, you will be unmuted and you will have 3 minutes to speak.
- For those individuals who may not have access to view the meeting by any of the virtual means provided above, there will be a monitor setup outside of City Hall for live streaming. Please practice social distancing and keep six feet away from those around you. There will be a microphone set up outside for public comments. You must sign up to speak first on eComment, send an email to email@example.com or call the City Clerk Clerk’s Office at 305-3831 by 4:00 p.m. June 2nd.
- Key West City Council Live TV – Watch Live TV
- You can always just listen to the call (audio only) by dialing 1-646-558 8656 and when the meeting ID is requested, enter 949 1073 8065 and then press the # key.